Nuffnang Ads

Monday, April 16, 2007

Job Interview Again.......

Today, I wanted to go for 2 jobs interviews and instead I went for only one. Cos the 1st interview was so long that I had no time to go for the 2nd interview. What a waste. Luckily, I called up the company and they said they will arrange the interview for me another time.

The 1st interview I went to is at Henderson Industrial Park at Henderson Road. The Company is Harribell. I was interviewed by 2 of their Staffs and their Managing Director. The Managing Director asked a lot of questions. So that's why the interview was very long plus the waiting time.

After the interview, I went to Jalan Bukit Merah Central to eat KFC. Then I went to Orchard Popular to buy something. After Orchard, I went to Internet Cafe at City Hall to email Jobs from the newspaper.

After that, I went home.

No comments: