Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year 2009 Resolutions

My Year 2009 Resolutions are as follows:-

1) To Save More $$$$ - Still Ongoing
2) To Go Church More Often - Not Really
3) To Go Cell Group More Often - Not Really
4) To Go Out More Often - Still Ongoing
5) To Go Gatherings N Events - Yes
6) To Be Decisive - Trying My Best
7) To Be Happy - Trying My Best
8) To Be Firm - Trying My Best
9) To Have More Patience - Trying My Best
10) To Think 100% Positive - Still Ongoing
11) To Cherish All My Frens - Still Ongoing
12) To Make More New Frens - Yes (But Hope To Make More New Frens)
13) To Take Bus/MRT More Often - Yes
14) To Cut Down On Taxi - Yes
15) To Cut Down On Doc - Yes
16) To Blog More - Yes
17) To Drink More Fruit Juice N Plain Water - Still Ongoing
18) To Have A More Healthy Diet N Good Health - Not Really
19) To Live Life Well - Yes
20) To Get A New Cammy - Yes
21) To Kick Off Bad Habits - Still Ongoing

Tat's All For My Year 2009 Resolutions. :)

No comments: