Nuffnang Ads

Monday, December 28, 2009

Went To Toa Payoh, Orchard, Bras Basah Complex N Bugis

Went to Toa Payoh, Orchard, Bras Basah n Bugis today. Took Bus 155 to Toa Payoh for my lunch. Had MOS Burger for my lunch. After eating, walked to Popular to look for some more organizer refills but can't find wat I wan. So took MRT to Orchard Kinokuniya @ Ngee Ann City to look for it but dun have e brand tat I wan. So took MRT to City Hall n walked to Bras Basah Popular to find it. There I can find e organizer refills tat I want. So I just bought some too. After tat, went to Tecman to shop ard. Saw a princess bible which is so nice n look like my organizer. But e price is $50. So I consider 1st whether want or not. Heez.... After tat, walked to Bugis Junction e NBC Stationary Shop to check whether they got sell my brand organizer refills or not. But they sell different brand. Den went to Basement to da bao economical bee hoon home for dinner. Took Bus 61 home. Heez.... :)


PS: Should I Buy E Princess Bible Tat I Saw @ Tecman Bras Basah Complex? :)

No comments: