Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Went To Orchard

Went to Orchard today. B4 gg out, took 2 pics of myself. HaHa.... :)



Me

Den went out wif my sis to Orchard. Took Bus 65 to Dhorby Ghaut PS for our meal @ Xin Wang HK Cafe. We both ordered Papaya Luncheon Meat Wif Bee Hoon Soup while for e drinks my sis ordered Hot Coffee n I ordered Hot Milk Tea. Heez.... :)


Hot Milk Tea



Papaya Luncheon Meat Wif Bee Hoon Soup


The Amount Of Green Chillies Tat I Put

After eating, we went to StarHub Shop cos my sis wants to enquire something. Den we walked to Takashimaya Orchard. Bought an organizer from Takashimaya. Den we went to Coach Takashimaya to see ard but didn't buy anything from there. So we walked to Isetan Scotts n realised it is closed for e day n we went to Galleria cos down there got Coach Shop tat my sis interested. Took a pic at there cos so nice n quiet. HaHa.... :)


Me

Feel like a tai tai for awhile while shop ard there. HaHa.... :)

After tat, walked to Lucky Plaza to take bus 65 home. Den I saw Chloe n her fren over there. So qiao saw them at there. So we greeted each other n chatted for awhile. Den my sis n I went to 7-Eleven n walked to e bus stop to wait for Bus 65 n home sweet home. Heez.... :)



PS: Will show my organizer tat I bought another day. :)

No comments: