Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

"I AM The Light" YOU ARE The Light" Jesus Said...

"In that day you will know that I am in my Father, AND YOU IN ME, AND I IN YOU. Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and MANIFEST MYSELF TO HIM" - Jesus (John 14: 20-21)

In that day is today! It was yesterday and it will be tomorrow also! When we sincerely ask Jesus into our lives, he enters our Hearts and this is where we begin to know him...within. Jesus manifest's himself to us, Spiritually; the Holy Spirit enters into us and the real purification begins.

“God is Spirit” Jesus told us and that Spirit dwells within us, you and I. God dwells within our very beings. Through Jesus’ teachings our hearts are prepared for him...

Follow these simple teachings in life and everything is revealed to us 'personally.' It is those teachings (Within the Gospels - Matt, mark, Luke and John) implemented through out life that will help prepare us to realize God within and know the Divine will.

Many are being led astray by false teachers, false preachers, following false doctrines, the commandments of men. “I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life” Jesus said, he said “Follow ME” he did not say follow any one else. I AM the way; YOU are the way, when we learn to follow and obey. “I AM IN YOU” It is Jesus, God within us!

Jesus was and is the Christ, the holy example, he overcame, found the way, and hence we follow the same way, our own personal journey along the straight path through the narrow gate that leads to Life.

We do not need man to show us, unless one is guiding you into the Kingdom of Heaven right here and now, then it is time to drop the dead wood that has plagued your progress into Heaven.

We must have patience, through FAITH we are saved by GRACE. Show true devotion and The Holy Spirit guides us and teaches us into ALL truth! Seek God, and only God and his Spirit will enter and will transform you in ways beyond all imagination!

Spiritually, are eyes are opened! We are awakened! Jesus enlightens our hearts with his pure Love and the Light of God and then…the journey truly begins.

No comments: