Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 08, 2010

YOU

YOU called me ytd.
YOU asked me to go down for an interview for an admin position n I wanted to arrange on Monday.
YOU said YOU looking for an admin ASAP so I arranged for today at 11am n YOU will sms me ur office address ytd.
YOU smsed me ur office address at 4.15pm ytd. Den I replied YOU at 4.41pm ytd to ask YOU who to look for for e interview today.
YOU said Nicholas at 4.43pm ytd.
YOU smsed me again at 5.22pm ytd.
YOU asked me whether can change e interview timing to 1.30pm today n I said ok, sure. No problem.
YOU smsed me today at 1.18pm telling me tat e admin position is filled n thanks for my interest.


I was like WTH!!!! Imagine I was taking a cab or a bus down n YOU tell me tis. It will be a wasteful trip down n waste my cab fare or bus fare. Transport need to spend $$$$ oso YOU noe. But luckily I didn't change my appointment at 3pm as I wanted to. Anyway, I wish all e best for e person n hope he/she won't resign. PLUS I WON'T BE INTERESTED IN UR COMPANY ANYMORE N I WILL TAKE IT AS I'M NOT FATED FOR UR COMPANY.

It is begining of Year 2010 n YOU gave me tis CRAP on tis 8th day today.

Well I hope no more tis type of CRAP after today n NO MORE ASAP JOBS FOR ME LIAO. I will reject it if there is 1.



PS: DARN STUPID ASSHOLE.... Haiz.... :(

No comments: