Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Job @ 5001 Beach Road

Today 1 company responded n e boss of e company interviewed me through e phone. The interview was a success n I can start work on next monday. Yay. :)

The company tat I will be starting work is Qiang Sheng Management Consultants (Pte) Ltd n it is @ 5001 Beach Road. Heez.... :)

Of cos there are some more companies tat haven't respond yet. But no need to wait for their respond le. Oh ya.... there are 3 companies who responded today too n I told them I found a job liao. Heez.... :)

I was so surprised tat on phone interview oso can get a job. I always tot tat phone interview surely got no chance de. And yet today I got a job through phone interview. It was indeed a challenging incident tat happened to me today. 1st time got a job through phone interview. Heez.... :)

Anyway, I will be looking forward to my new found job on next monday n so happy to have found 1. I will never forget how I found tis new job. Heez.... :)



FYI: I applied for tis job NOT drop down from e sky. If drop down from e sky, e straits times classified can discontinued le. HaHa.... :)



PS: Wish me good luck for e new job starting on next monday. :)

No comments: