Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Went To 2 Places


Went to Northpoint today. Meet my sis at Yishun. We went to have lunch at food court. Ate korean cuisine saba fish wif rice n soup. Took pic of it. Heez....


My sis ate tis.

After tat, we shopped ard Northpoint. Den realized not many shops to shop cos e shopping mall is still renovating. Haiz....

So we went to AMK Hub. We took MRT there. We went to shop at Just 2 U shop n my sis bought a denim skirt. HaHa.... Den we walked ard e kiosks ard n I saw one of e kiosks which sells wallets. So I just looked ard there n saw new design wallets. I looked n looked den finally bought a long wallet but not e new design ones. HaHa.... Took pic of it. Hee....


Den we continued to shop ard n saw some shawls at a fashion shop. Bought 2 shawls from there. Took pics of them. Hee....


After tat, we continued to shop ard but just window shop n had our dinner at food court there. Ate 2 roti pratas cos not so hungry. Took pic too. HeHe....

After tat, we proceeded home. Took Bus No. 135 home.

Tis was my day today. :)

No comments: