Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Went To 2 Places


Went to PS StarHub to pay hp bill today cos StarHub had cut off my outgoing calls n sms. Took a cab to rush down to PS. Upon reached, went straight to StarHub Shop to pay e bill. Den went to StarHub Customer Service to reconnect back my outgoing calls n sms for my hp line. It will take 1 hour to reconnect back for outgoing calls n sms. Haiz.... Den I went to Long John Silver to eat chocolate pie n ice lemon tea.

After tat, took MRT to Toa Payoh to meet my sis. Upon reached, call my sis to ask where was she n she said she's at Popular. So I went to Popular to look for her n shun bian buy printer ink. Den we went to have dinner at KouFu Food Court. Ate spine meat soup wif rice n green tea. After tat, went to NTUC n Watson to buy something.

After Watson, we went to bus interchange to take Bus No. 155 home.

Tis was my day today. :)

No comments: