Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Went To Singapore Post Centre N Changi Airport T3

Went to Singapore Post Centre wif my sis today as she was backed from Malaysia. We went there to have lunch. We ate korean foods at e foodcourt. As I had headache which was very bad, had to go Changi Airport T3 to see doc. Haiz.... B4 gg to Changi Airport T3, went to NTUC Medicare to buy Lautacyd Liquid for my hand wash cos ran out liao. Den we went to e bus-stop to wait for Bus No. 24. The Bus No. 24 was quite long to wait ya. Finally, e Bus No. 24 arrived n we boarded e bus.

Upon reached, went straight to Raffles Medical Group to see doc. Went to register n waited for consultation. While waiting, watched Mr Bean on their TV. Finally, it's my turn to go in see doc. Told doc I had headache since morning n he prescribed medicine for me. Haiz.... After tat, went to eat Ya Kun as I was craving for food liao. Ate breads n eggs plus mineral water to eat medicine. After eating, went to M1 shop as my sis wants to change her hp plans. HeHe.... After tat, took Bus No. 24 to proceeded home. While on e bus, there were some china ladies who also boarded at the same stop as us. I saw them changing their clothes to their working clothes on e bus. As e bus is a loop type, it usually stop at Changi Airport T2 for e bus driver to punch card. I tink so. The china ladies were still on e bus as nobody noe which stops they will alight. So e bus driver proceeded out of Changi Airport T2. At e next bus-stop out of Changi Airport T2, one of the china ladies asked e bus driver where is Changi Airport T1 in chinese. The bus driver couldn't understand cos he is indian. So a man helped them.

China Lady: Where is Changi Airport T1?
Man: The stop over already.
China Lady: We are in e hurry for work. Can e bus u-turn back?
Man: The bus don't u-turn back. It will go straight to AMK.
China Lady: Den how? We are gg to be late for work.
Man: I ask e bus driver 1st.
Man: I had asked e bus driver le. He said all of u can get down at e next bus-stop to walk down e underpass to e opposite bus-stop to take another bus back to Changi Airport T1.
China Lady: (Wif No Choice Look) Ok lor. Thanks for ur help.
Man: u r welcome.

Den at e next bus-stop, the china ladies got off e bus. HaHa.... So e bus continue for e journey normally. :)

Tis was my day today. :)

No comments: