Nuffnang Ads

Friday, October 03, 2008

Went To Charles & SuAnn's Cell Group At YMCA

Went to Charles & SuAnn's CG at YMCA today. Was supposed to meet SuAnn at 6.30pm at Dhoby Ghaut MRT Control Station. I was late cos of traffic jams n in e end meet SuAnn at the main entrance of PS. Hee....

After meeting SuAnn, went to have dinner at e foodcourt at PS. Upon reached e foodcourt, looked n booked for seats 1st. I went to order food 1st. HaHa.... I walked ard n see wat to eat for dinner. Den finally decided to eat Yong Tau Foo. So went to choose the mix n match ingredients n proceeded to order wif bee hoon. While waiting for e food to get cooked, I prepared myself wif chopstick, spoon n sauce. Den a lady behind me oso did the same thing as me. Wat happened was the Yong Tau Foo lay both side of trays (one at e cashier counter n one at e stove). After e person had cooked my food, she placed at e wrong tray. Tink the lady was shocked n asked me. Haiz....

Lady: Is tis urs?
Me: Yes
Me: Thanks
Lady: Welcome

Den we started to move our chopsticks, spoons n sauce. HaHa.... So I went back to sit wif my food. When SuAnn went to buy food, took pics of it b4 eating.





After eating, we walked to YMCA. We walked n chatted abt bus n bangalas. HaHa.... Upon reached, went straight to e auditorium to look for others n find seats. Finally, saw Janet, Kelvin, Jeffrey n Jianxin. So I sat wif them as not enough seats for SuAnn. So SuAnn sat at e back. Hee.... It is abt Enriching Life Series 2. The 1st part of e topics was IMAGE. HaHa.... B4 talking abt e topic, had game 1st. The game was ManHunt N Miss Gorgeous (can't remember e title of e game name le) n each team had to send 1 respresentative on stage. Hee.... B4 sending e respresentatives on stage, they had to dress up nicely. For my team, we sent Annie up n Janet helped her applied make-up. Den she went up to e stage. So fun. HaHa.... Annie said she was sabo by her cg when on stage. Woot. After e game, we had praise n worship. Den followed by e topic IMAGE. Had 1 gal to share her true life testimony on stage. It was so touching n I almost tear when she shared. HaHa.... After tat, Pastor Zhuang started e topic IMAGE. He shared abt our inner image. After e topic of IMAGE, had praise n worship to end. Den we went to e back to look for e rest of cg members. Had some announcements from Ernest. Hee.... He announced tat SuAnn had bf le. So happy for her tat finally she's attached. :)
After tat, went to have supper wif them at Newton Circus. HaHa.... A few of us including me took Jason's car there. Btw Jason really look like Victor from my ex cg at Lighthouse Evangelism. Really had a shocked when I 1st saw him n his car's colour look like Mark's car. HaHa.... My mind soon transported me to e times of my ex cg at Sister Dorothy's house n Jeremy's house. So missed all of them as long time didn't see them le. HaHa. Backed at Newton Circus topic. I didn't eat supper n I oni drink cos very thristy. Hee.... After ta, Jason sent all of us home. :)
Tis was my day today. :)

No comments: