Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Went To Ngee Ann City Orchard

Went to Orchard with my sis today. Had our lunch at Cineleisure food court. Ate claypot chicken and rice while my sis ate chicken rice. After eating, proceeded to Ngee Ann city. Went to Kinokuniya to search for books or magazines for some designs in beading. Well, didn't managed to find one. In the end, had to go to Internet to checked out some. After tat, my sis and I went to Takashimaya Toys Department to look for a gift for my sis friend bdae. My sis bought a toy house for her friend bdae gift as her friend's collection items were small toy animals. So the toy house is for the toy animals. Had it wrapped up and went to the food court of Takashimaya to have our dinner. We ate Korean food and home sweet home.

No comments: