Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Riann's Bdae Celebration At Ministry Of Education (CCA Branch)

Meet my sis at Orchard MRT after her work. Went back to Beads.Etc at Shaw Centre to buy beads and accessories. Then went to Isetan Scott to shop ard as my sis was browsing ard for a gift for her friend's bdae.

After tat, proceed to Riann's bdae celebration. Went to Lucky plaza taxi stand to take a cab to Ministry Of Education (CCA Branch) at 21 Evans Road. This was my first time going there. Over there have a few rooms (fitness, karaoke and lounge). Walked into the lounge, greeted my aunts and went to take some photos ard there. When my biao ge arrived, had our dinner of fried rice, fried noodles, soup and yam (for dessert). Then my biao ge started to bring out the cake, light up the candles and sang a bdae song to Riann with my biao jie playing the piano. Btw the cake was a stawberry cake. After tat, had a big cleaning up and rearrange backed the furniture.

Then went to karaoke room to sing. FYI the karaoke over there was sux with no latest versions of songs. The latest songs were until F4 long hair time when their idol drama Meteor Garden (Liu Xing Hua Yuan) first started. Oh man.... Can't they update it since F4 now all short hair. Oops.... Still at it again.

Here are the pics below.








After tat, home sweet home.

No comments: