Nuffnang Ads

Monday, March 17, 2008

Meet Suann Today

Haven't been updating for a long time. Here are the updates.


Meet Suann for dinner today. We met at Orchard MRT Station at 6.30pm. I got out of the house at 5.35pm to take the lift and walked to the bus-stop. While waiting for the traffice lights, i saw Bus No. 65 from far. Luckily, the traffic lights was fast in enough to stop the Bus No. 65 at the traffic lights. I walked faster to the bus-stop for the Bus No. 65. The traffic lights was long in enough to stop the Bus No. 65 and when the Bus No. 65 reached the bus-stop, I board the bus and sat upstair to listen to radio on my handphone. Along the bus trip at don't know which bus-stop, I saw a guy so look like the guy I added in Facebook. So I stared and looked to double check. But I can't figured out whether was him or not. Cos I was late becos of traffic jams along the way. Finally, the Bus No. 65 reached Orchard MRT Station and my mind was still thinking of the guy on the bus whether was him or not. I called Suann up while walking inside Popular. Then we met at Popular and went to Wisma Atria Food Republic Food Court for dinner. I had chicken rice while Suann had hokkien mee. After eating, we went to MOS Burger for a drink. I had ice peach tea while Suann had clam chowder soup. Think it's new on the MOS Burger Menu. Then we took a few photos at MOS Burger and I took a few photos outside Heeren. After Heeren, we home sweet home. When I reached home, I turned on the computer to check my emails and logged in to Facebook to click on the guy profile to see his pic and can't figured out cos I had forgotten the guy on the bus face. To make it straight, I texted him in the Facebook to double confirm.


Tat's all for today and here is the pic taken with Suann.


Me And Suann

No comments: