Nuffnang Ads

Monday, March 31, 2008

Last Day For The Month Of March

Duno wat's gotta into me, I got pissed off after requesting for an instalment plan. Spoken to an incisive lawyer on the phone.

Instalment Plan

Called up the lawyer to request for an instalment plan for SingTel Claim. He gave me 3 months to settle the claim. I told him I was not working and request for more months of instalment plan. When I request for more months of instalment plan, he eventually told me he don't want to drag the case for too long. In the end, I only have 3 months to settle the claim and he asked me go down to sign the paper for the instalment plan.

In the afternoon, I called my sis to tell her about tat incisive lawyer. She said how come must go down to sign the paper for the instalment plan and told me not to go down. She said she helped me call the incisive lawyer again. Truth in enough, tat incisive lawyer told her the same thing.

In the end of the conversation, I had to go down and sign the paper for the instalment plan.

Duno wat day was today tat pissed me off becos of tat INCISIVE LAWYER not understanding my situation. Really switched my mood first thing in the morning.

Tat's all for today.

No comments: