Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, August 08, 2015

Bedok

Today I went to Bedok to shop and walk around there. Before starting to shop and walk around there, I went to KOI Cafe Bedok Mall to buy honey green tea as I'm thirsty after travelled from the bus.


After buying the honey green tea from KOI Cafe, I went inside Bedok Mall to walk around first. Then I saw the atrium with decorations of can foods of the word MAJULAH SINGAPURA GOLDEN JUBILEE BEDOK MALL. 



These can foods were for the needies and the elderly in celebration of SG50 National Day. After taking these pics, I continued to walk around Bedok Mall. Then I proceeded to walk around at the HDB shops. I went inside NTUC to walk around and bought a packet of japanese seasoned seaweed.


After I shopped and walked around Bedok, I went to the New Bedok Hawker Centre for my dinner. I ordered spine meat soup with rice from the Holland Village Pig Organ Soup Stall for my dinner. 



While having my dinner, my eyes can't stop staring at a dessert stall. So after my dinner, I walked straight to the 99 Dessert In Cup Stall to order a Lychee Ice. 


After that, I walked to the bus interchange to take bus 66 home. 

BEDOK MALL
KOI Cafe

BEDOK HDB SHOPS
NTUC Fairprice

NEW BEDOK HAWKER CENTRE
Holland Village Pig Organ Soup
99 Dessert In Cup 

No comments: