Nuffnang Ads

Friday, November 06, 2009

Job Interview - Day 8

Today is not my good luck day. :(

Woke up at 8.30am to get ready for a job interview at 10am today. After getting ready, shut down my lappie n got out of e house. Den walked to wait for e lift. Guess wat???? The stupid lift had power failure. I was like oh man.... At all times tis was e time to haf power failure. So I had no choice but to walked down e staircase. After walking down e staircase, went to flag a cab to go for my job interview at No. 1 Keong Saik Road. Den e stupid cab driver dun noe where is No 1 Keong Saik Road some more n he used his cab computer map to search for it plus he dun noe how to spell Keong Saik Road some more. I was like I'm gg to be late liao n he wasted my time on it. So I boycott e cab n flag for another cab to go for my job interview. I called up e company to tell them I will be late while on e cab. But luckily e person of e company didn't say anything. She just say it's ok. And I should say tat I was rite to get out of e 1st cab. If not, no need to go for job interview liao den it will be very wasted. Haiz.... :(

Btw e company tat I went to interview is AIA Tanjong Pagar n it is situated at No 1 Keong Saik Road. The position I applied for was Recruitment Executive. When reached, walked to e Receptionist counter to look for e person who gg to interview me. Tink was e security officer cos he asked me to sign in my name n gave me sticker to go in. After everything was done, e security officer guide me to look for e person who gg to interview me. Den e person led me to a meeting room n asked me to fill in e application form n do e personality form. After filling up all those, she interviewed me. Den she said she will gave my application form n resume for her manager to see. If shortlisted, they will notified me in 2 days time. So I asked her can I call back to ask n she said can. Heez.... :)

After e job interview, I walked to take MRT to Toa Payoh for my lunch. I had Burger King Mushroom Swiss Single for my lunch. After my lunch, went to restroom n went to NTUC to buy something. Den took Bus No 155 home. Heez.... :)


PS: Hopefully I will get a job soon. :)

No comments: