Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Ranting Day

Went to Bugis today. Was waiting for bus at e bus-stop to go to Bugis when SC called me. Here it's goes my ranting:-

SC: There will be a Mango Sale ard tis week or June. Want to go?
Me: Ok, can (almost forgotten abt it coz was busy wif stuffs n stuffs. Haiz....).
SC: Do u meet ur fren on sat?
Me: Maybe.
SC: Scare u trick me just like tt time. Wait u free den sms me.
Me: Ok lor.

Actually, I was like aiyo.... y like tat? Wasn't purposely tt time wat. It was no choice. I oso dun wan like tat wat. :(

Anyway, juz boarded e Bus No. 63 to go to Bugis to collect my membership card. Den went to Cold Storage to buy toothpaste n took MRT to City Hall Internet Cafe to print something over there. HaHa.... :P

My sis meet me over at Internet Cafe n we headed to Dhoby Ghaut Meridien open air food centre to grab a bite. Den took cab home. :)

Read Jiaxi's blog coz he had updated his blog. He said Chengxi had passed all his subjects. So happy for him. Another 1 week more, Jiaxi will finish his attachment n his gathering the following week on 13 June 2009. Shall do a countdown for him. Heez.... :)

Tat's abt all for e ranting today. Will update again. Tis time I swear. :P

No comments: