Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, February 05, 2009

25 Things

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you!


1) I want to be like a Chio Bu.

2) I want to live in a very very big big big bangalow.

3) I want to have a car.

4) I like F4.

5) I love Jesus.

6) I'm a Roman Catholic converted to Christian since 2002.

7) I love shopping.

8) I hate online dating.

9) I hate guys who propose marriage on MSN.

10) I miss school days.

11) I want to have a peaceful life.

12) My mum teach me a lesson call LIFE.

13) My mum oso teach me to cherish n treasure ppl ard me.

14) I miss my mum.

15) I cry when I think of my mum.

16) I want to live life to the fullest.

17) I like Korean Cuisine.

18) I like Precious Moment stuffs.

19) I like Hello Kitty.

20) I hope my grandparents will live till 100 years.

21) I like to watch Korean n HongKong Dramas.

22) I like to watch Interior Design n DIY shows.

23) I like to read Self-Improvement books.

24) I want to be happy everyday.

25) I HATE Mosquitoes.

No comments: