Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year 2008

Tis is e last post for Year 2008. My life had been up n down tis year. Nothing special for me. Can say my life is boring starting of tis year. Had been tolerate a person for a very long time since 2002. Becos of her, my life was not colourful n felt emo most of e times. Can u imagine my life had been like tat for 6 years? A miserable 6 years just becos of her. And becos of her, had to move house from Bedok to Circuit Road. But thanks God tat e last Bedok rental house can stayed for 2 years (2005-2007). But other than all these emo stuffs, I oso have learning stuff. Signed up for beading class n attended it on 30 April 2008. There were some stuffs tat were for social. Went to Charles N Suann Cell Group N meet Suann for dinner at Orchard. Took pic wif her too.

Can say my life got a little bit of colours. Cos though Charles N Suann, I got to noe others in e Cell Group too. I got to noe Ernest, Rebekah, Jessie, Jean, Janet, Kelvin n many others.

Other than tat, I watched TV too. Had watched Just In Singapore on Channel 8 9pm. But missed episode 3 of it. Wat a waste. I catched it everyday cos of one co-star who acted on e show. He is Kang Chengxi who I said not bad since he acted wif Felicia Chin on e show tat was when I 1st moved backed to Bedok on year 2006. Can't remembered e title of e show le. But I noe he acted as Li Nanxing's brother. Anyway, after watching Just In Singapore, I officially support him. I added him on friendster. Den I found his blog by chance, so I saved it under favorite so tat I can easily visit his blog. Den at his blog, found his msn n straight away added him. I oso watched U Are The One on Channel U at 8pm too. Cos e advertisements always on TV. So one day I really got no programme to watch on Channel 8 cos Bai Jia Le had ended. So I decided to watch U Are The One on Channel U. I must admit one ting. I can't eat without TV. Den I saw Kang Jiaxi inside. He was so handsome just like his twin bro Kang Chengxi. Btw I didn't noe tat Kang Chengxi have twin bro until I saw e U Are The One advertisement on TV. Den I began to support Kang Jiaxi too. I went to U Are The One website to take a look cos all e contestants had a blog there. Of all e contestants, I clicked on Kang Jiaxi 1st. Went in to read e posts, found his friendster. So I went to friendster to find. There were 2 tat are his n 1 not his. Out of e 2, I decided to add one of them. He confirmed it anyway. So nice of him n I'm so happy. Tis was somewhere ard May 2008. For June 2008, went to MDC to watch U Are The One Live there. Got ticket from Kang Jiaxi. So nice of him. Tat was for e Semi-Final on 9 June 2008. Saw Kang Chengxi too. Feel so happy to see both of them. After e U Are The One Live show, took pic wif Kang Chengxi.


Den on 15 June 2008, went to MDC to watch U Are The One Live show again. Tis time was e Grand-Final. B4 e U Are The One Live show start, took pic wif Kang Jiaxi. So happy to take pic wif him as it was e 1st pic.

After e U Are The One Live Show, took pic wif Kang Jiaxi.


Den on 22 June 2008, went to Jiaxi's 1st gathering at Teo Heng KTV at Katong Shopping Centre. So happy to go for his 1st gathering. Took group pic wif him oso.


After tat, I got to chat wif Jiaxi n Chengxi on msn. Btw chat wif Chengxi 1st den email to Jiaxi to ask whether he have msn or not. He replied said have. So I quickly added him in msn. From den on, I got to chat wif Jiaxi n Chengxi on msn. So happy. Den I got to noe Jiaxi's new blog on U Are The One Blog. So I just linked both blogs to my blog. I got to chat wif him on his tagboard too including Chengxi's tagboard too. Btw I found Jiaxi's Facebook n added him too. So happy. So I got to chat wif Jiaxi on msn, tagboard at his blog n Facebook while I got to chat wif Chengxi on msn n tagboard at his blog. So happy.

Den on 22 July 2008, went to Budget Terminal wif Geraldine to fetch Jiaxi who came back from Thailand. So happy. Took pic wif him oso. I can remember Jiaxi's father so kind to send us to Bedok.


Den on 20 August 2008, Jiaxifc Yahoo Group was recruiting committee members. So I just sent an email to Olivia tat I was interested. Den I was selected for organizing team. So happy for it. Den somewhere in September 2008, Olivia, Elizabeth n I started planning for Jiaxi's bdae gathering n started to put up polls. 3 of us oso meet up for discussions n many more.

Den on 30 November 2008, went to Jiaxi's 2nd bdae gathering at TopOne KTV at Bugis. So happy to go for his 2nd bdae gathering. Took pics n group pic wif him oso.



Den on 4 December 2008, went to Chengxi's bdae gathering at MacDonald United Square. So happy to go as tis was e 1st gathering wif Chengxi. Took pic n group pics wif him oso.



Den on 21 December 2008, went to Xin Wang HK Cafe wif Elizabeth n Huiqing at Marina Square. We chat n I took my lunch over there. Den three of us went to Bugis. Den on 22 December 2008, chat wif Jiaxi on FB. He chat wif me 1st. I was so happy n surprised. I will keep it in my memory cos so memorable. Den at nite time, my internet was down due to modem power turned to red light. I will not forget tis oso. Den on 23 December 2008, went to Malifax at Playflair Road to test my modem. Finally, can work le. Den on 24 December 2008, went to my uncle's house for Christmas dinner. Den on 26 December 2008, went to Orchard wif Sherlyn to watch movie n shopped ard Orchard.

My 1st Time Of My Dear Life

Had joined Jiaxifc Yahoo Group on 29 April 2008. First time went to MDC on 26 May 2008 to support Jiaxi.

My Gratitude


Chengxi: It's been 7 months since I got to noe u at msn, ur blog n real person. By reading ur blog, I had learnt a lot from u abt life. When ppl said bad n negative tings abt u on ur tagboard, u will handle them in a positive way n not affecting u like dun bothered by wat they said which had motivated me. I hereby thank you for being part of my life since tis year n I got to noe Huiqing through ur tagboard. Once again, thank you for encouragement to be happy n sell more earrings online. Thanks so much. Really appreciate wat I had learnt from u abt life. Thanks a million.

Jiaxi: It's been 8 months since I got to noe u at U Are The One, ur blogs, msn, blogtv n real person. By reading ur blog, I had learnt a lot from u abt life too. U are cheerful, happy-go-lucky, outgoing n friendly person. U have a positive thinking too. U won't let negative thinking affect ur life n will handle them in a positive way. No matter wat happened, u won't give up easily. Ur encouragement really motivated me by not giving up easily. I hereby thank you for being part of my life since tis year n I got to noe Olivia, Elizabeth n others. Really appreciate wat I had learnt from u abt life. Thanks a million.

Finally, can say my life added colours. Yay. Now its time to bid gd bye to Year 2008 n it ended smoothly. Will not forget noeing Jiaxi n Chengxi. Will support them forever no matter wat happen.

Farewell Year 2008

No comments: