Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Went To Suntec City N Tampines

Meet Olivia at 12pm today at Suntec Subway. Took Bus No. 61 to City Hall n walked to Suntec City. Upon reached the Suntec City, went to ask the infromation counter where was Subway. Den I was told to walk straight up e escalator, walked straight again n down e escalator to basement 1 as e Subway is at Basement 1. I found it troublesome n took shortcut instead of long route. So I took e escalator opposite Giordano down to Basement 1. Den I can't find Subway n asked again. Haiz.... Who asked me to be so smart not to follow wat was told by the information counter. Haiz.... So I went to yami ice-cream to ask e auntie where was it. The auntie told me to go through e food court den can see Subway liao. HaHa. So I followed e instruction n walked through food court. When I walked, I saw one of my frens there. And she is Esther. Such a coincidence. So I said hi to her n she said she work nearby there. As I was in e hurry, so can't talk much. Haiz.... Wat a waste as we didn't meet like for dun noe how many donkey years. Haiz.... When I reached Subway, I smsed Olivia saying I had reached. Den I went to book a place to sit. When Olivia reached, went to buy drink cos not hungry. I bought Snapple Kiwi Strawberry. Den we had discussion for e gathering. After discussion, we went to Swensens to check on something too. After tat, we went separate ways. :P

After Suntec City, went to Tampines CPF Building to inform change of name. Took Bus No. 10 there. Upon reached the Tampines, I walked straight to e CPF Building. As I was at e Q machine, e customer service officer came to help me. She said no need to take Q number just go to e officers at e other side. So I went to Q up as e officers were busy to other ppl. I waited n finally it's my turn. Told e officer tat I had change my name n showed her my new IC. She took it n photocopy my new IC. Had filled in a form too. Den she said it will take 1 week to officially change my name. It was fast n I dun have to wait for so long. After tat, went to Tampines Mall to eat Yoshinoya. I ordered Beef Bowl wif Soup n Ice Peach Tea. HaHa.... After tat, home sweet home. :)

Tis was my day today. :)

No comments: