Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Went To PS Orchard

Went to meet my sis at PS Orchard after her work. Shopped ard at Bysi n my sis tried clothes first b4 gg for dinner. Headed for Yoshinoya for dinner n I ate beef bowl wif miso soup while my sis ate chiwawa egg. After dinner, we continued our shopping.

Went CottonOn to see clothes n tried clothes too. I tried 3/4 length legging while my sis tried dress. After trying, I bought the 3/4 length legging. Oops spent $$$ again (can't helped it cos I liked it). After tat, went to Charles N Keith, Dorothy Perkins N Frontier to shop ard. Wanted to go M)phosis to shop too but it's closed. After window shopping, went to Guardian to buy LACTACYD LIQUID for my hand wash as my hands are sensitive to normal soap n OLAY total effects shower cream + body butter to try it.

After tat, went to take Bus No. 65 to head home.

No comments: